NGO and Charity
If you're looking to dip your toe into the waters of recruitment, why not enlist the help of Westminster Search to help you through the process?
I'm Joseph Henry, Managing Partner of Westminster Search, and we have built up a seven year portfolio in matching the best candidates to the best roles in multiple sectors including the following:
How using us benefits you
Westminster Search take the stress and time out of recruitment, so that you can focus on your day job whilst we find you the best future staff for your team. We also have a range of other benefits:
- Public, External and Government Affairs
- Communications, Media and Public Relations
- Advocacy, public policy, campaigns and policy
- Digital and Social Communications
- Each and every placement is guaranteed - meaning you know that if the worst happens, we will get your team back up to strength quickly.
- Deep network of contacts - we have a deep network of candidates and can move both quickly and with expertise so that your team will be staffed with the best people available.
- Experts in our field - we are experts in our niche, which means that all of candidates we put forward will be worthwhile interviewing. The only hard decision you'll have to make will be which one to choose!
Testimonials To Prove Expertise
Personally speaking, I found Joseph Henry to be a very efficient and effective consultant when I recently recruited a Public Affairs Officer for Scope. Joseph was able to provide high calibre candidates at very short notice. He stayed in close contact throughout the process, and was always helpful. His services were also good value for money.
Joseph Henry was extremely supportive and helpful when we worked together. The role was Head of Policy and Campaigns at Prostate Cancer UK, which I was successful in acquiring. He not only helped keep me in loop with developments (when I had got down to the last two), but also offered advice to 'get me over the finish line'. He was also very helpful in chasing up the organisation after I had sent them my references to be processed. Joseph clearly knows his stuff, in both recruitment and the areas to which he is recruiting, and was a great help throughout.
As you can see, the people we've worked with before tend to be positive about their experiences. Westminster Search looks to find quality people for quality placements, to both develop their career and benefit your organisation.
If this all sounds like too good an opportunity to pass up, why not get in touch with us today? We'd love to discuss your requirements and get a feel for your organisation as we look to source the best possible candidates to fit your role.
We can provide a bespoke and personalised service to our clients
+44 (0) 20 7193 2396 email@example.com
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.
We respect your privacy.
This Firm is Regulated by Authority Registration number 8713962 and registered at International House, 24 Holburn Viaduct, City of London, London, EC1A 2BN, Vat number 172330435.