Westminster Search are working with a leading agency who are recruiting an Account Executive to join their growing team.
This is an interesting and exciting time to be joining this agency. On a daily basis you will be tasked with the following responsibilities and challenges:
- You will work closely on a range of accounts with the senior management team to ensure that political programmes are delivered with positive outcomes.
- You will draft briefing notes, consultation responses and other correspondence and policy documents to help clients reach their desired political outcomes.
- You will assess and analyze current political developments
- You will network across the industry to build up a network of trusted contacts to aid political programmes and to win clients
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Previous to this position you will have worked in an internship/junior position within a political, parliamentary or public affairs setting.
- You will have a demonstrable interest, knowledge, and passion for politics and governments.
- You will have communications skills that are the first rate and are lending to influencing policy debates
- You will have strong research and analytical skills that have been honed in an academic setting
- Initiative and self-management are a must for this position – you will be able to get going and get stuck in from day one.
If you are interested in this position please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org